I’ve been wanting to make one of these forever but I never got around to it, so here it is! Was originally just going to add T-shirts but I realized I have like 2 copies of Sherlock Holmes, and there are so many cute Doctor Who things so.
AHAHAHAHAH LETS GO
- LIKES DO COUNT HOLY SHIT
- Reblog as many times as you’d like. (1 Reblog = 1 Entry)
- You do not have to be following me. HOWEVER, if you are, one reblog will count for five and you’ll be one of my favorites. HELL YEAH GUYS
- I will contact you via ask box, so please keep it open!
- Please don’t delete any parts of the text.
- I will ship anywhere in the world! WOOH
- I’ll be using Random.org to select a winner.
- Contest ends Wednesday, January 1st.
- Winner receives one of the following T-shirts. You choose the size. They’re actually really nice, and I wasn’t expecting them to be. So props to UnicornEmpirePrints! (x)
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes: Volumes 1 & 2. Both are hardback copies. THEY ARE SUPER NICE
- A Tardis necklace THATS COOL
- A choice between 3 Sherlock buttons, 3 Doctor Who buttons, OR 3 Supernatural buttons. (x)
- Winner receives one of the T-shirts. You choose the size.
- Your choice between 3 Sherlock buttons, 3 Doctor Who buttons, OR 3 Supernatural buttons.
I might add something else for second place because it seems like so little!
OKAY THAT’S IT FRIENDS
Contest ends January 1st, 2014. 12:00 PM EST.
please keep in mind that you’re a work in progress
you improve each and every day
it’s never too late to accomplish anything
we are constantly changing so don’t give up
you can refine and redefine yourself and you work as much as you want
THE NINE CHOIRS OF HEAVEN. An info-graphic for my editorial class and god am I thankful it’s done. Way too much went into this than what I had time for, but hey… I actually kind of like it?
Now excuse me, I must return to my fashion major lifestyle and go sew a coat u_u
EDIT: Re-uploaded with easier viewing!
My mum just referred to Steve Rogers as Mr. America
*applause for perfect use of gif*
When my sister was little, she had an imaginary friend called Jackie. One Sunday, my great aunt was over and my sister came in, announced to the room that Jackie fell down the stair and died, and left. My great auntie calmly looked up and said “how did she know about that?” Apparently, my great auntie had a little brother called Jack (her mother, who died a little before my sister was born, called him Jackie) and when he was 7, he fell down the stairs, banged his head and died.
how do i tell my mom that this “minimalist wooden nativity set” she put up just looks like a forest of dildos
tiny little turn ons:
- people leaning against walls with one shoulder while they talk
- catching somebody turning away smiling at a joke you made
- people who linger on a hug for just a second after you let go
- somebody glancing at your lips while you’re talking
Jesus Christ is such a tiny turn on I agree
sometimes i forget that everything i write on here might possibly be seen by thousands of different people who have different lives and backgrounds and cultures and opinions and living situations and it’s like wow what the fuck
Somebody delete my comment and reblog this with the Mark Henry “If I charge for air…” gif
Wait wait wait WAIT! Somebody is actually doing the thing from ‘The Lorax’? And people are buying it? Oh man…
The more smog in the sky, THE MORE PEOPLE WILL BUY!
today I have broken the record for most consecutive days I have lived
petition for jennifer lawrence and emma stone to co-star in a movie as lesbian zombie hunters
28 thousand notes, somebody call hollywood
Over 60,000 hey is that Hollywood I hear?
Yes, this is hollywood
hi hollywood, this is dad
it was going so well too
I like how Ice King doesn’t assume that Marceline is straight.
I like how Adventure Time exists.